LIVE CLASS: INTRODUCTION TO MYOFASCIAL CUPPING 24 HOUR MASSAGE THERAPY CE APPROVED BY NCBTMB
Course Title: Introduction to Myofascial Cupping
“Treatment For The Client Whose Results with Traditional Therapy Don’t Last”
By: Myofascial Decompression Cupping & Stacy Reed, LPN, LMT
- January 26-28, 2018
- Seascape Resort & Conference Center 556 Seascape Drive, Miramar Beach, Florida. (866) 494-3877
- (located in the Destin, Panhandle Region of Florida)
- Call Lisa – Conference Special Pricing for Overnight Rooms
- Friday – 9AM – 6:30PM
- Saturday – 9AM – 6:15
- Sunday– 9AM – 6:15
- 24 CE Hours Approved by NCBTMB
Myofascial Decompression Cupping- Introduction to Myofascial Cupping – Treatment for the Client Whose Results with Traditional Therapy Don’t Last or MDC, is intended for those therapists interested in using Massage Cupping procedures on patients for the relief of pain, restoration of function and as add on spa treatments. MDC provides students with a solid theoretical and experiential foundation in Myofascial Decompression Cupping. The course includes the history of cupping and it’s newer version: Massage & Myofascial Cupping; emphasizes the interactions of the Skin, Fascial, Muscular, Lymph and energetic systems of the body and how to influence significant, longer lasting pain relieving results. In addition to treatment plans, MDC also provides thorough lecture, case studies, demonstrations, guided hands-on cupping practice, instruction on the identification and release of restrictions in the body (to aid in softening tissue, moving lymph, increasing circulation, detoxification, lifting and plumping tissue) stressing individualized treatments for each patient.
TECHNIQUES COVERED INCLUDE: INTRODUCTION TO:
- Stationary/Static cupping
- Massage cupping or Dynamic cupping
- Flash cupping, Facial cupping
- Abdominal cupping, Myofascial cupping
- Lymphatic Drainage cupping, Cellulite Cupping Reduction techniques
- Releasing Bony Prominence, Restrictions & Adhesions, Softening Superficial Tissue, Fascial Restrictions
- Cupping for Scars and Surgical Scars
By the end of this class, students will have a thorough basic knowledge of cupping and it’s effects and uses and be able to provide Myofascial Decompression Cupping treatments on clients effectively with good results.
COURSE OBJECTIVES AND LEARNING OUTCOMES
Upon completion of this course, including the lecture, demonstration and lab, the participant will be able to:
- Explain and apply the concepts of Myofascial Decompression Cupping with a thorough understanding of the History of Cupping., Physiological Effects, Indications, Contraindications, Potential Reactions, and Proper Techniques of Massage Cupping.
- Describe the unique qualities of the Myofascial Decompression Cupping Treatments.
- Understand the principles of Myofascial Decompression Cupping application.
- Utilize and demonstrate application skills in guided laboratory sessions.
- Describe the various cupping techniques and their clinical applications
- Apply various cupping techniques to the approved areas of the body to produce positive changes and for treatment of the dysfunction.
Cupping Warehouse Official Sponsor
For more Information or to Register,